Thursday, October 30, 2008

Time flies

Wow - the days seem to fly by at times, I can't believe Marley is 3 months old already and I have 6 weeks left until we head to Perth for Christmas. So that makes me at the half way point in my quest to reach my goal - how's it going? Pretty good I think, I'm feeling much stronger and fitter than I was a few weeks ago. I can run again and as I mentioned in my blog the other day I have graduated into a new old pair of jeans. I will give Jarrod of Body Composition a call tomorrow and book in to visit him next week, I will also ask my lovely husband to take a new photo of me and post it for all to see.

Oh, and my muscles are very sore! I had coffee with a friend of mine who's fiance is also a trainer and crashed their training session yesterday. I train pretty well and pretty hard on my own but you definitely move to another level when someone is pushing you. I believe everyone can benefit from training with a trainer even all the trainers out there. If you haven't tried it already you really should. Ive said it many times but especially for us mum's we need to make the most of the time we have to get into the gym and a trainer could provide that for you. Someone to ensure you get the most out of your limited time, works you hard and prescribes the best exercises for gaining the best results according to your needs and goals. Have a think about it. Oh, and if anyone doesn't quiet know where to start when looking for a trainer let me know - I will do the best I can to point you in the right direction.

No comments: