Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Your body beyond baby

To all of you Sydney's Eastern suburbs based mums. I have launched my first Body Beyond Baby group fitness sessions. We began on Monday in Centennial Park, it was fantastic to see such motivated and keen mum's ready to join me to discover their body beyond baby. It was a 9am session and we were all feeling great having done something for ourselves by 10 and ready to face the day. One mum even brought her two children along - fantastic commitment and we discovered that her 3 year old could sit in her pram for an hour with a little bribary.

I would love to see more of you (and your babies) join us. At the moment I am running sessions on Monday and Wednesday mornings from 9am to 10am in Centennial Park. I have a wet weather venue ready to go for those not so pleasant days. I can only take up to 12 mum's and their bubs per session so its important that you let me know in advance that you intend to attend. I also need to go through a medical questionnaire with you before you join us, we can easily do this over the phone in sleep time.

The sessions will include both resistance and cardio training as well as core conditioning and stretching. All these elements are vital for your long term health and fitness, and essential in avoiding injury especially when lifting and maneuvering a growing child or two. We will be saving our backs and flattening our tummy's - a combination I know I like the sound of.

Please contact me on 0402 728047 or at fineforminfo@bigpond.com for further information and/or to book your place. Sessions are $25 each or $40 for two in the same week. (an extra $10 wet weather venue fee applies - a great deal as there are few gym's out there that you can access these days for just $10, a bit of rain means even more variety in your workout)

I look forward to hearing from and meeting you - all in time for summer!!!

No comments: