Thursday, May 13, 2010

The juggling act

I am looking forward to meeting Jenny today to see how things are tracking. We are going to go over my diet as I have been keeping a weekly food diary. I am also keen to discuss with her how to best motivate myself with so much else going on around me, is it ok to ‘treat’ myself with bad food once a week or not at all and finally how can I add in additional exercise besides my two weekly training sessions.

Another good way to track how I am going is the body scan and I have booked in another scan for next week which is exactly 8 weeks since my last one. It’s best to have them 6-8 weeks apart and they provide a great snapshot of how things are tracking, and they only take around 10 mins to have done.

As I said to Scott this morning I just feel like I am barely staying afloat and am trying to juggle a lot at the moment. I gather that this is all how we feel as new mums with our first child or perhaps more experienced mothers (still juggling though) with their second or third children.

No comments: