Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cathy: Find Your Summer Body - Week 1-2

So here we are, week 1 completed and just into week 2 of our 8 week challenge and I am feeling totally motivated. The scales are moving in the right direction and I am making some really healthy choices which I want to become permanent lifestyle changes. I am feeling good!

My main focus is on diet which I must admit I need all the step-by-step help I can get so I am following the "Eat Yourself Sexy" diet.  I chose to follow this because I want to retrain my eating habits and learn better portion control, I am also inputting what I have eaten into Foodlog as writing it down also ensures I am staying on the right track. The hardest part so far is being prepared and cooking meals ready for when I need to go out. I have become a bit of a hermit crab and have been avoiding going out socially as I just don't want to sabotage my early efforts, one glass of wine could topple me over right now!

There is scope for improvement but I haven't exercised this much EVER! I did the Sunday stair session for the first time last week and my legs are KILLING me! I really struggled at work today and also trying to do some exercise I can only imaging how much worse it would have been if I hadn't jumped straight into an epsom salt bath after the stairs......

No comments: