Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Six pack for my birthday please

I'll let you into a little secret.... every year for the past three years (this one included) I have been asking my husband for a six pack.  Not a six pack of beer , nor a six pack of wine but a six pack of the abdominal variety.  We laugh about it, we joke about it and each birthday has gone by so far without me being able to unwrap my present (my husband) and reveal a six pack.  BUT, it seems this year he has started making some changes - the beer has been cut down during the week, no more desert at work (he works on a film set so tempting, not so good for you food is readily available), no more chocolate in the freezer.....and it was him who brought up the 'six pack for my birthday' request this time round.

My 30th birthday is in 7 weeks and 2 days time, 23rd April, i wonder what I will be getting...... stay tuned (I might even try to persuade him to guest blog)

No comments: