Sunday, April 24, 2011

CrossFit Open workout 3/4/5

Here are workouts for weeks 3, 4 and 5

Week 3
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 5 minutes of:
Squat clean (110lb / 50kg)  Jerk (110lb / 50kg)

This weight is too heavy for me - I can't lift 50kg overhead (yet)

Week 4
10min AMRAP of:
60 Bar-facing burpees
30 Overhead squats
(90lbs / 40kg) 
10 Muscle-ups 


Again the 40kg overhead squat at this point is too heavy - and I cannot yet do any muscle ups so I did a VERY modified version to make sure I got a workout in.  I will keep training those muscle ups for next year!


Week 5
20min AMRAP of:
5 Power cleans
(100lbs / 45kg)
10 Toes to bar
15 Wallball 


Again a 45kg Power Clean is too heavy for me at the moment.  I dropped the weight and completed the workout with a lighter weight but could not submit a score.


Unfortunately I could not submit scores for any of these workouts this year as I couldn't meet the requirements..... here's to working hard throughout the rest of the year and trying again next time.


No comments: