Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bec Update.

This week had been pretty horrible for me. The little man is pretty sick and it’s so horrible to watch him feeling bad and not be able to make it go away. I realise now that Mums mean it when they say they’d do anything to make things right for their babies. I’ve been sleeping in his room in the feeding chair so that I can let him sleep upright and make it a bit easier for him to breathe.

I’m checking in to see how I’ve gone this week and I’m pretty happy. I’m on track with food and exercise and looking forward to another good week. Last week I did miss one of the training sessions I’d planned. I didn’t got to BBB training because I don’t want to pass this nasty bug around. All I think I’ve done pretty well, and I’m looking forward to another week of good progress. I’ve got a dress fitting in two weeks so that’s working as a good short term goal to keep me working hard despite the severe sleep deprivation.

Well that’s all for me, I’m off to check on the bub and then I’m into bed to get some well earned rest.

No comments: