Sunday, January 11, 2009

Down to business

Back in Sydney safe and sound!! The last few days of our holiday were spent watching a cyclone come through and wondering if we’d ever get home. But here we are and I’m surprised at how happy I am to be back – it’s just so much easier to be at home with the bub and have all his things at hand.

Quick update as follows; exercise was great for last few days, wish the same could be said for food. I’m starting to get palpitations when people talk about how close the wedding is. Thankfully, it’s all motivating. Today I wrote a meal plan for the week and did the groceries…there will be no more treats, cheats or anything of the kind. Being on holidays was great but not so great for the diet.

Plan for the week is as follows:
Monday - Body Beyond Baby Training
Tuesday - Rest day
Wednesday - Body Beyond Baby Training
Thursday - Training at the gym (weights)
Friday - Run with the pram
Sat - Training at the gym (cardio and weights)
Sun - Aim for a run without the pram but we'll see how we go.

Wow! That sounds like a lot, but it's no more than I was doing on holidays while I had constant babysitters. Here's hoping I can keep it up. Training starts up again tomorrow and I’m really looking forward to sweating it out, so I’m off to bed. Hopefully Hugo will allow me some sleep!

No comments: