Thursday, January 3, 2013

Find Your Summer Body - Before and After pics - Mel

Mel shares what she got out of her Find Your Summer Body - 8 Week Challenge experience with us, along with her before and after pics:


"I really enjoyed the 8 week challenge and having dedicated time every week focusing on me and not the kids. My aim was to improve my upper body strength and be able to run. I'm proud to say have some nice strong arms now and that I can run around the oval. I always felt supported by Jen and Amy as they helped me extend my exercise ability. A big THANK YOU guys. It was also great to exercise with such a great group of women. I tell everyone I meet how fantastic Body Beyond Baby is. My next aim is one of the mud runs!"


Obviously not a big person to begin with but you can really see the changes in her before and after pics. Mel lost 2kg, 9cm from around her waist and 7cm from her hips. She increased her push ups by 10 on her knees and knocked 56" off her beep test.  Well done Mel and thank you for sharing with us and we look forward to seeing you in our next mud run!!!

No comments: