Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Find Your Summer Body - Before and After Pics - Emma

Emma shares what she got out of her Find Your Summer Body - 8 Week Challenge experience with us, along with her before and after pics:


"The main thing I have gained from both the winter and the summer challenge has been enjoyment. I've enjoyed exercising (especially with such a supportive group), enjoyed the energy I have for life, improved my mental health and love the way my husband and girls are so proud of the new, fit mummy!"


Emma lost 4kg in her challenge this time, 4cm from her waist and 5cm from her hips. She knocked 13" off her timed run, 31" off her cardio test and improved her beep test by 1.2 levels. A veteran Body Beyond Baby mum having returned to us after the birth of her second baby she also took part in this years Stampede. We look forward to having Emma on board in our Tough Mum team in 2013.

No comments: